Tuition for 2014-2015
2 day - $4,150
3 day - $5,760
5 day - $7,330
Kindergarten through Twelth Grade:
FEES AND CONTRACT:
- A non-refundable application fee of $75 is due with the initial application for admission form.
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $700 is due with the completed application for admission packet. This fee is applied to tuition upon acceptance.
- The enrollment contract and tuition become binding June 1st. After June 1st, parents are obligated to pay tuition according to the school withdrawal policy, whether or not their child completes the school year.
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Single Payment Plan
- Semester Payment Plan (additional $100 fee)
- Ten-Month Plan (additional $100 fee)
- Twelve-Month Plan (additional $100 fee)
The fact that tuition can be paid in installments does not constitute a fractional contract. After June 1st, in the event of absence, withdrawal, or dismissal from FCS, no portion of the tuition, paid or outstanding, will be refunded or canceled by the school outside of the school’s withdrawal policy.
All tuition payments made in installments are collected via bank draft by FACTS Tuition Management, Inc. (FACTS). All families are required to create an account with FACTS after completing the Enrollment Contract. If you have further questions about payment plan options, please call the FCS Business Office at 449-1573, extension 223. Click here for additional FACTS information.
Multiple Child Discount: There is a tuition reduction for multiple children in the same household at the following rates: the second child receives a $300 reduction; the third child receive a $600 reduction; the fourth child is $900.
Other estimated fees include but not limited to:
- Resource fee K-6: $375
- Resource fee 7-12: $575
- ACT Test Preparation Course Fee (high school juniors) $100
- Dual Enrollment Fee (qualified high school juniors and seniors) $90/per 3 hour course
- 5th Grade Jr. Achievement BizTown: $50
- 6th Grade Land Between the Lakes retreat : Approx $230
- 8th Grade Washington, D.C. trip: Approx $800